Commercial and Industrial Flat Roof Specialist for Lexington Kentucky and the surrounding areas.
The marriage between Duro-Last, the world’s leading commercial roof manufacturer, and Jacob’s Ladder, Central KY’s #1 installation team, has truly been a match made in heaven.
Both of these companies implement an unprecedented array of logistical techniques that go far above and beyond any competitor in their respective market sectors.
Duro-Last has initiated the industry’s first Duro-Last® Roof Recycling Program in order to recycle Duro-Last, Duro-Tuff®, Duro-Last Designer Series and Duro-Last EV membranes that are mechanically fastened only.
By enabling any contractor to send all of these components of an old, worn out roof back to them, Duro-Last set a new modern standard for commercial roofing manufacturers to strive toward instilling sustainability into their operations while simultaneously increasing the bottom line for their customers as well as their own enterprise.
As if these weren’t enough, Duro-Last takes their sustainability initiative to another level with the Cool Zone® roofing system. Among the commercial roofing industry, solar reflectivity that induces cool roofing has been a pivotal factor for years. The implementation of the Duro-Last® Cool Zone® roofing system has raised the standard for single-ply roofs’ solar reflectivity which enables unrivaled energy savings.
In order to create sustainability within roofing manufacturing, the design, maintenance, life-span, and recyclability of roofing components must help meet the long-term environmental demands of modernized buildings.
With affiliations such as the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Better Business Bureau, the strong reputation of Jacob’s Ladder creates the perfect duo of manufacturer-to-contractor.
As Duro-Last has set the leading standard for sustainability, any outfit that strives to reach this bar must effectuate the Five E’s of high-performance roofing: Energy, Environment, Endurance, Economics, and Engineering. At no surprise, the Duro-Last Cool Zone® roofing system continues to command the lead throughout the commercial roofing industry.
These examples of Duro-Last instilling a broad spectrum of unique industry-leading initiatives can also be translated into the operations of Jacob’s Ladder. The JL team leads the field in their capacity to execute ANY job among the broad range of commercial buildings’ needs from installations to disaster recovery and everything in between.
Duro-Last™ offers unbeatable quality and best products in the industry.
SUPERIOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Unbeatable energy savings with superior single-ply roof solar reflective technology
BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY
Best customer service, standards and warranty in the roofing industry
Protect Your Building Investment
Any commercial or industrial, flat or low-sloped application demands the resilience of Duro-Last® prefabricated single-ply roofing. The Duro-Last® Cool Zone® roofing system renders operational savings for building owners and managers with increased energy efficiency. Not only does a quick and painless installation avoid any day-to-to disruptions, but the Duro-Last® roofing system avoids long-term disruptions with leak-proof, wind-resistant, and virtually maintenance-free building protection.
Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last® membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. The Duro-Last® roofing system is:
- Precision fabricated. Every Duro-Last® roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- Energy-efficient. The Duro-Last® white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, saving significant energy and money for facilities of all types throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last® roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed by authorized contractors. Installation is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last® roof often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Duro-Last’s standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last® material and/or installation. Duro-Last® also has 20-year warranties available. Click here to read more…