Re: Important COVID-19 Status Announcement Affecting Jacob’s Ladder Inc.
Dear Valued Customers,
In connection with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many U.S., state and local government authorities have issued orders requiring businesses other than those qualifying as “essential” or “critical” to shut down operations or substantially reduce onsite staffing. I am writing to confirm to you that, as further detailed below, the business of Jacob’s Ladder Inc. satisfies the qualifying exemption criteria.
Pursuant to the “Memorandum of Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce During COVID-19 Response” issued on March 19, 2020 by the United States Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”), Jacob’s Ladder Inc. operations comprise “essential” businesses serving the construction, emergency repairs, disaster recovery and other “critical infrastructure” segments.
In keeping with that public responsibility, Jacob’s Ladder Inc. will continue to operate our Repair and Restoration Services, subject to our team’s active and ongoing monitoring and contingency planning around further relevant COVID-19 developments in our community and local health department guidelines.
- Having been in the Disaster Restoration Contracting world for many years now, we have remediated all kinds of toxic and hazardous material.
- We have specific, and highly tuned skill sets in the use of PPE’s that’s unlike many “essential” construction companies still in operation.
- We have EPA certifications in: Lead, Mold, Fire Restoration, Hazard Byproduct, Water Restoration, Structural Drying as well as Disaster Estimating. These certifications, training and job experiences allow us to work in settings without the fear of cross contamination.
- Besides practicing the CDC’s “safe practice guidelines”, we also own and operate Central Kentucky’s only Electrostatic Sprayer – using an EPA APPROVED COVID-19 killing hospital grade disinfectant to disinfect all our workers, our work and our projects as we go!
- We have been and will continue to offer our technology and available stock of disinfectant chemicals to our local emergency management staff to insure; emergency vehicles, police cars and dispatch center of front line workers are as safe during this pandemic period.
We at Jacob’s Ladder want to thank you for continued patronage and support. As we perform our essential role in the critical infrastructure service industry during this global pandemic, please do not hesitate to contact me with any follow-up or questions concerning your projects and/or our added value of multi-disciplinary training in remediation and sanitation.
With Warm Regard… Stay Well,
Founder/CEO, Jacobs Ladder Inc.